If you leave a video on Youtube without finishing it and later decides to watch it again then it starts streaming for the beginning. This not only wastes you internet bandwidth but also leaves with you the headache of finding the exact spot from where you left the video.
Well if you no longer want to go through all this then read the below tutorial and next time you watch a video again then it will automatically resume from the exact spot where you left it.
This needs firefox browser so, it will work on all major operating systems including linux, mac and windows (98, XP, Vista, windows 7 and 8). If you don’t have firefox installed then its latest version can be downloaded by clicking here.
Below is the Step by Step Tutorial to Resume Youtube Videos
- Open Firefox browser and visit Mozzila addons page at https://addons.mozilla.org
- Now search Video Resumer. Install this addon. It doesn’t require restart and will become active as soon as the installation completes (Direct Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-resumer/?src=search )
- Now open any Youtube video. Below is link of one my earlier tutorial and you can test this addon on it.
- Let the video stream for few seconds and then close the browser.
- Now open the same video again and it will resume from the point where you left.
You can also watch the below video to see the complete tutorial in action
If you have any queries or issues then leave a comment and I will get back to you. This addon is created by Appteligent LTD and updated regularly. If you have any suggestion for improving then leave a comment on the Mozzilla addon page.